Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Assignment One

Busy town picture tags:4. c. Cartoon, Animals, Grand Theft Auto, GTA, Busytown, PBS, Apple Car, Rated mature, Fox, Cat, Towns, Kids, Richard Scarry

6. Alta vista's logo seems more sleek and sophisticated and is my least favorite. Yahoo! to me makes it seem like they are trying to make it exciting with the exclamation mark which doesn't really work for me because I do not use Yahoo!. Google seems the most fun and interesting because it always changes on the homepage and that is why it is my most favorite.

13. My advice would be to always make sure you read everything before you start believeing it, always make sure you know who made the site and its sources, and look at more than just one web page that comes from a reliable source.In looking for credibility you should always click on the about us link and see who wrote this site. Maybe even click on a "contact us" link to see if someone is willing to help you further. Try to stray away from site such as wikipedia that can be altered by anyone.

No comments: